Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13, 2011


Today’s Verse: “As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.  For who is God besides the Lord?  And who is the Rock except our God?”    ~Psalm 18:30-31  (NIV)

Today’s Quote: “God wants to continually add to us, to develop and enlarge us – always building on what He has already taught and built in us.”            ~A.B. Simpson

Today’s Photo:



 What I’m thankful for…

11. being welcomed into a new community
12. homemade raspberry pie
13. early morning swims
14. studying the Bible with other like-minded girls
15. piles of blankets on my bed to keep me warm
16. grocery shopping with my mom
17. hot showers
18. playing board games with friends
19. 9/11 will never be forgotten
20. encouragement from friends

 Have a great week!

 ~Sierra 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sierra! Thanks for commenting on my blog just now, 'cause then I found yours again! Sometimes I lose blog addresses, but now I've found yours, hopefully for good. I'm so excited that you're joining the gratitude community! It's a beautiful place. <3!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!