Friday, January 13, 2012

More Beautiful You

 Yesterday, I had a LIVE for Christ meeting.  We talked about 'accepting the way God created you'.  This is such an important topic for anybody.  I wrote a bit about this topic back in July.
 At our meeting yesterday, I shared this video:


 As one of the girls pointed out after seeing this video, "You are supposed to bring out your natural features with make-up, not cover them up and create new ones."

 I'd like to share this quote with you:
"If the world didn't create me, the world cannot define me."    ~unknown
  Always remember Psalm 139:14, which says, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

~Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Great thought, Sierra! I love that quote too. Sounds like you're doing a great job with your LIVE for Christ. Keep it up!
    Your sister in Christ,
    Kaleigh

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!