Tuesday, January 3, 2012

just a quick post

 Today was the first day of school after Christmas break.  It's been difficult getting back into the swing of things.  But also, I'm kind of excited to be starting again!  After a break like this, I always feel much more able to accomplish things.  I just realized something: this break was my first "official" break since the beginning of August when I took one week off for moving.  Yikes!  No wonder it was nice! :)  And by the way, going through the summer was my choice (not that I'll do it again...). ;)

 This week I'll mainly focus on school...it's a pretty quiet week.  Tomorrow, my sister and I are going to go to worship team practice at our youth group for the first time.  I'm excited!

 Oh!  I almost forgot.  Yesterday, my mom and I stopped at Walgreens and got our passport pictures taken for our trip to Brazil!!!  Whoo-hoo!

 I also wanted to share a verse with you that a friend posted.

"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers."    ~Galatians 6:10

 That's a great goal for this year, I think!

171. hair cut
172. sweet notes from friends
173. a great LIVE for Christ Christmas party
174. sleepovers
175. shopping with a friend
176. Craft Direct -- the best craft store ever
177. family weekend
178. a walk in the fresh snow at 9pm
179. getting passport pictures taken
180. a warm bed

May you be blessed!
   ~Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!