Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

Today's Verse: "But He said, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'  Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."  ~2 Corinthians 12:9

Today's Quote: "There is no pit so deep where God's love is not deeper still."   ~Corrie Ten Boom

Today's Photo: 

 It's been quite the week.  It's been a bit hard getting back into the hang of school, but I'm getting there. :)

 Friday, my cousin and her kids came to sleepover, which was so much fun!  Saturday, was such a productive day for me!  I was wiped out, but it was nice curl up and watch a movie that night.  Sunday, my mom and I had a Brazil trip meeting.  Our dates were confirmed: June 24th to July 4th.  Wow, it seems so close now that it's 2012!  We discussed fundraising, did some team building activities, and talked a bit about our schedule leading up to the trip.

 This week is a busy one, but we'll see how much gets accomplished.

181. my sister turning 13
182. cousins sleeping over
183. eBay
184. having a quiet day
185. two video calls with CP! sisters
186. having a study buddy
187. family game night
188. youth group worship team
189. Crazy Love by Francis Chan study
190. prayer

 ~Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!