Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Sunday

Today's Verse: "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.' The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him."   ~Lamentations 3:22-25

Today's Quote: "Time is a very precious gift of God; so precious that it's only given to us moment by moment."    ~Amelia Barr

Today's Photo:


 Today we had another Brazil team meeting.  I'm so excited!  We had a few more answers today such as a closer estimation price wise, what we'll be doing while there, and got a little closer at knowing the dates.  The big ball that was dropped was the price estimation...quite a bit more than we initially thought.  However, if God is calling us to go, He will provide!

This week I'm thankful for...
131. youth group
132. great dress rehearsal for the Christmas play
133. relaxing Sundays
134. texting friends across the country
135. informational Brazil meeting
136. serving at the Operation Christmas Child processing center
137. receiving birthday wishes when it wasn't my birthday
138. game time with my mom and sister
139. watching I Love Lucy with my sister
140. decorating our Christmas tree

Favorite Christmas album of the week: It's a Wonderful Christmas by Michael W. Smith.

 Have a wonderful week!
 ~Sierra

1 comment:

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!