Wednesday, November 21, 2012

of math, LIVE, and shopping...

 This past Saturday was a wonderful day for me!  It was the 2nd Annual Harvest Party for LIVE.  We had 18 girls attend, and it was a blast!  We sang a couple fun songs, played a few games, and did a fun craft!  Here are a few pictures from the day.

 one of our outside games

the craft.  the girls were oh so creative! 

another game: Balderdash.  this was one of the favorites!

 During the game of Balderdash, one of the favorite words was: epalpebrate, which means 'lacking eyebrows'.  This caused bouts of laughter from everyone.

 Last week, we figured out a way to combine my high school math and college math.  So instead of doing math for the next 6 months, I should be done by Christmas (Lord-willing!).  Of course, I will still have Statistics to do, but otherwise, I will be done with math! :D

 Along with working on Natural Sciences, I started working on Intermediate Algebra with ALEKS.  I have been understanding math SO much better than I did last year, it's so nice!  Hopefully by Christmas, I will have a total of 9 more college credits.

 For Thanksgiving, my dad's family is coming over for lunch and to play paintball!  I'm excited about it!  Paintball is always fun. :)  Then....*drumroll* it's SHOPPING TIME!!!  :D  I can't wait!  Last year, my mom, sister, and I left around 11:30pm, came home around 9:00am, slept till 3:30, and went back shopping until 8:00.  :P  This year, my sister and I are planning on watching Christmas movies on Friday after our shopping excursion.  I've made a rule that there is to be no Christmas movie watching or Christmas music listening until after Thanksgiving.  I'm looking forward to delving into the Christmas season at 11:30 Thursday night. :)

 What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Have a wonderful week!

 Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!