Thursday, October 11, 2012

Encouraging Bible Verses

 I've recently come across some very uplifting words from the Bible.  I wanted to share them with you...especially since a new post is overdue. :)

"Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged. For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go."    ~Joshua 1:9

 "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."    ~2 Corinthians 4:18

 "When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I."    ~Psalm 61:2

 "I loved you at your darkest."   ~Romans 5:8

 "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes and death shall be no more.  There will no longer be any mourning, crying, or pain.  For the old order of things have passed away."    ~Revelation 21:4

 "As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth."   ~Job 19:26

 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."    ~Philippians 4:13

 "I sought the Lord and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears."    ~Psalm 34:4

 "Do not be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with My victorious right hand."    ~Isaiah 41:10

 "And my God will supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."    ~Philippians 4:19

 I pray those verses were a blessing to you, also.  God bless!

Love in Christ,
    Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Sierra. Just what I needed to hear this morning. Keep serving Him!
    ~Kaleigh <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!