Saturday, September 15, 2012

just the little things

 Sometimes we all need a reminder of the little things that make us happy.  I know, too often, I overlook those little blessings.


really...don't we all love it?
yes!
you know you're loved...
it's like...nothing else. :P 
success!
you were on their mind... <3
of course. 
your eyes feel free! 
as close as i'm coming to a massage, i'm sure 
there's nothing like perfect timing <3
uh, please and thank you!
well, it just makes my day, too!
haha, i feel so accomplished. :P 
*sigh* 
i love having something to look forward to
(january, come come come!)
 Guess what?!  I passed another college test this week - Praise the Lord!!  There was a huge sigh of relief when I pressed the "yes" button after the computer asked if I was really, truly sure if I wanted to see my score.  My mom did a little happy dance in Target, I think, when I called her. :P  Anyway, that makes 33 credits for me, with 3 pending on this class I'm taking right now - which, so far, I'm getting good grades on!  Yay!

 God bless, everyone!
 Love,
    Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, Sierra. It was just what I needed to read in the midst of my frantic Biology studying.

    Love you, girl!

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I don't know you, but I totally needed that too. Having a hard day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!