Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Verse to Share

Hey ya'll!

 I just wanted to share a verse with you today:
 "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind.  Is anything too hard for?"    ~Jeremiah 32:27
 For no particular reason, this verse stuck out to me the other night as I was reading my Bible.  Think about it, is anything too hard for Him?  He created every living thing on this earth!  He died and rose again!  When He died, He took away every human being's sins!  Plus, He's done SO much more for each of us!  I think - no, I know - He's pretty capable of anything!

91. a small Bible study group
92. a doorknob on my door
93. Google Chrome
94. online Scrabble with friends
95. my Grandpa visiting
96. jobs
97. people speaking about Operation Christmas Child at church
98. God making me an organizational freak :)
99. Sardines in the dark with my fam
100. the many different styles of communication

 Have a wonderful week!

 Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Sardines in the dark sounds like fun!! And yes, God can do ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!