Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11, 2011

 I saw a rainbow last night.  The full arch -- beautiful and bright against the dark clouds.  The other rainbow next to it was not as bright, but nevertheless visible.  I was reminded of all of God's everlasting promises to us.  And that He keeps every. single. one.

Today's Verse: "Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."    ~Genesis 9:16

Today's Quote: "Just as there comes a sunbeam into every cottage window, so comes a love-beam of God's care for every separate need."    ~Nathaniel Hawthorn

I'm thankful for...
51. God's amazing promises
52. my awesome chiropractor
53. setting goals for school
54. a full, double rainbow
55. my Bible app
56. the example set by Philip (in Acts)
57. Google docs
58. the new film Courageous
59. getting together with friends
60. having an activity-free day

 Have a blessed week!

 ~Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Sierra! So true, my friend!

    Have an amazing week! (I'm going to reply to your email soon.)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!