Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 27, 2011

Today's Verse: "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail."   ~Lamentations 3:22 (NIV)


Today's Quote: “Encouragement is awesome.  It has the capacity to actually change the course of another human’s day, week, or life.”    ~Charles R. Swindoll  


Today's Photo:



 The pictures above are of our dining room decor.  Actually, the blue glass bowl and candlesticks are from my great-grandma!  When my mom was little, my great-grandma would put water in the bowl and float a flower in there, also.  So my brother went out to our pond and picked a water lily!  Beautiful, isn't it?
 The pictures aren't the best today -- my camera was being a little weird. ;)


 Have a blessed day!
    ~Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!