Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18, 2011

Today's Verse: "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."   ~Isaiah 40:31


Today's Quote: “If it falls your lot to be a street sweeper, sweep streets like Michelangelo painted pictures, sweep streets like Beethoven composed music…Sweep streets like Shakespeare wrote poetry.  Sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will have to pause and say: Here lived a great street sweeper who swept his job well.”   ~Martin Luther King Jr.


Today's Photo:


 I now have 18 college credits!  I passed my English Lit test on Monday!  Now I start studying for Humanities today.  I spent the whole day yesterday making a study schedule so that I would get through all the books and other resources I have -- I'm not completely done yet, though making the schedule.  I just love colorful pens/markers -- they make organizing SO much fun! :)


 God bless,
      Sierra 

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Sierra! Great job on your test! Organizing is SO much fun!!
    You posted my favorite verse! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!