Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Strangely Dim

  Tonight on the radio, I heard "Strangely Dim" by Francesca Battistelli.  I really like this song, but tonight it really encouraged me.  It encouraged me to not focus on any worries that I may have, but to truly focus on Jesus, who He is, and who I am in Him.

  My favorite lines are found in the final chorus:
I'm gonna fix my eyes on all that You are
'Til every doubt I feel
Deep in my heart
Grows strangely dim
Let all my worries fade
And fall to the ground
I'm gonna seek Your face
And not look around
'Til the place I'm in
Grow strangely dim
~"Strangely Dim" by Francesca Battistelli



Love,
   Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Sierra! It's such a joy to know that we have a Savior who is a firm anchor for our soul and who we can turn to when this world leaves us empty-handed!

    ~beka

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!