Saturday, December 15, 2012

photos of what I've been up to

Wow!  I kind of didn't realize that the last post I posted was...almost three weeks ago!  Well, good thing I was working on this post! :)  I've been pretty busy lately.  My life has been filled with high school, college, Sunday school, and some other things mingled in here and there.  Here are a few photos to show you what I've been up to:

Sunday school lesson!

Wrapping Christmas gifts

Studying Principles of Marketing

I received this coloring page from a girl in my Sunday school class

My December itinerary

Highschool 3rd year Latin

I am just starting to be involved in a Skype Bible study with several other girls internationally.  I will be diving into this book soon.

The next few photos are photos of some crafty things I did over a weekend right after I finished my Leadership Theory & Practice course.  

It is kind of hard making wire unbend when you've already bent it a certain way. 

This wreath type thing looks pink, but it's the same color red (deep red) as the 'S' shown above.

Getting cards in the mail!

Working on Economics and American Government for highschool work.

Finished math in two weeks! :D  Whoo-hoo!

There's my little update.  Not much is super new.  Looking forward to Christmas: just one week and two days! :)

-----
It's been a long, long while since I've posted what I'm thankful for.

351. an awesome LIVE harvest party
352. a wonderful Thanksgiving
353. paintball wars with my family
354. Black Friday shopping with my mom
355. going to Operation Christmas Child's processing center
356. going to the MOA with friends
357. getting Christmas packages and cards in the mail from friends
358. Bible study over Skype with girls internationally
359. fun LIVE meetings
360. going to The Hobbit with my family
361. teaching Sunday school
362. caffeine
363. finding fun games that my LIVE girls enjoy
364. watching movies while I clean 
365. shoveling our long driveway after a beautiful snowfall
366. Pinterest :)
367. God's goodness all the time, even in the midst of tragedy
368. my "sub coach" and friend who is willing to give me school advice and tips
369. finishing highschool and college math
370. having 39 college credits
371. cute journals & stationary
372. being able to lay in bed all weekend when I'm sick
373. wrapping presents
374. Christmas music
375. visits from cousins
376. hugs from my Sunday school kids
377. a quiet Saturday
378. gifts from my LIVE girls
379. my white fleece jacket
380. a fresh snow fall

 Have a blessed week.  I will get better at posting regularly....I hope. :P

Love in Christ,
  Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Sierra. Hope you're feeling better. I especially liked a certain picture in this post. ;) ;)

    Love,
    Kaleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your letter! It made my day! :) I am feeling better. I make a list of things I'm thankful for, but only once in a while remember to put it on my blog, so my sickness happened over Thanksgiving weekend. But thanks! :P We need to catch up soon!

    Love,
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post. Sierra, you got through your ALEKS in two weeks??? Girly, that's amazing. Have any tips? I'd love to finish by the end of the month. :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!