Monday, August 20, 2012

until next week!

I realize I haven't posted a good post in a while.  I have been waiting for this week for six months.  On Thursday, I will be headed out for five days to meet my CollegePlus friends.  In person.  The other day, I updated my status on a social network site and said, "I couldn't be more excited!".  I found out today, that wasn't so true.  I think of someone who will be there, or I see pictures of people who will be there, or I see photos of other gatherings that have happened, and I just can't wait!  

 Last week, God gave me a surprise.  I invited Laura (from this post) to come early and come to the gathering.  A couple days later, on Thursday, we got the "yes"!  Instead of waiting until Thursday, now I'm waiting for Wednesday to come.  She also will be staying a few days after the get-together!  I'm so excited!  

 Anyway, I wanted to share a few quotes/Bible verses with you.  These are ones I've found and they've really encouraged me.  This is just to "tide you over" until my super long post comes next week or the week after (I have a feeling it'll take a while to sort through all the photos that will be taken by over 25 people).

^this kind of describes how I feel this week^













Until next week!
   ~Sierra

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! Thank you for it!

    <3 Isabelle <3

    Singing4life-isabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!