Tuesday, June 19, 2012

To My Dad...

 As I was with Mother's Day, I'm a day late with my Father's Day post.  *sigh*  This is for you, Dad! :)

For supporting our family -- thank you.  For first suggesting homeschooling -- thank you.  For supporting me and encouraging me in my college -- thank you.  For giving me a job -- thank you.  For supporting LIVE and praying for it -- thank you.  For giving me your love for music -- thank you.  For helping me study as much as you can -- thank you.  For taking me to concerts -- thank you.  For taking me camping all those years -- thank you.  For being the best dad ever -- thank you.

For all you've done for me --

Thank you, Daddy!  I love you very much!



Love,
   Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!