Sunday, May 13, 2012

To My Mom...

I tried writing this last night, too, but I couldn't seem to find the right words.  Any words that would properly describe my gratitude to you, Mom, just seemed very inadequate.  This past year, you've become my best friend, and I'm so thankful for that.

For always being there for me -- thank you.  For patiently reading and discussing my blog posts before I post them and my LIVE for Christ lessons before I teach them -- thank you.  For loving me unconditionally -- thank you.  For listening to me when I'm happy and when I'm upset -- thank you.  For not only being a friend to me, but letting me be a friend to you -- thank you.  For going shopping with me -- thank you.  For homeschooling me for 11 years -- thank you.  For being a godly example to me of a wife and mother -- thank you.  For your daily sacrifices you make for our family -- thank you.  For supporting me in my calling of leadership -- thank you.  For reading me those awesome books when I was little (as discussed earlier today) -- thank you.  For letting me be your walking buddy -- thank you.  For watching movies with me -- thank you.  For being my motivator -- thank you.

For everything you've ever done for me --

 Thank you, Mom!  I love you so much!


Love,
Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Sierra, and I love that photo of you and your mom. You are both so beautiful! :-)

    I hope that your mom had a very happy mother's day today!

    I'll talk to you soon, sis.

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so blessed! Thank you so much for this post. Your gratitude is humbling. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!