Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  Every year I think about what God's blessed me with the past year and this year my list keeps going!  I feel so blessed by all that God has done in my life in 2013.  Below is a list of just a few of many things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for....
:: the precious time spent with my grandpa before he passed away in January
:: my dear, sweet LIVE girls - I've so enjoyed seeing them grow up
:: all the opportunities I've had this year to travel
:: I'm especially grateful for the opportunity I had to travel to Haiti.
:: my family and all the support and encouragement they've shown me
:: the great Bible study/community group I've become a part of and all the friends, role models, and spiritual growth I've gained from it!
:: the opportunity to do college at home so I can participate in many of the things listed above :)
:: the way the Lord has revealed Himself to me this past year

  May you have a blessed day with your family as you recognize all that the Lord has blessed you with over the past year.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!