Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cards and Things

  Last weekend, I had such a relaxing, yet productive, couple days!  I caught up on scrapbooking LIVE for Christ photos and also started a scrapbook for the recipes I'll be trying.  On Friday, I ran to JoAnn Fabrics to get some stickers, but found a $9 adorable scrapbook!  And when my mom took my sister and I to Crafts Direct on Saturday, I found another cute $7 scrapbook.


 The left is for LIVE and the right is for recipes and pictures of my baking creations.  I will be sharing the recipes and photos with you soon!  Better not include everything one post or sometime, I may not have anything to write about! :)

 I alternated between scrapbooking and making cards.  It's a little hobby I started a while ago.  It's fun, easy, and a good way to earn a couple more bucks! :)  Here are a few of my cards I made this weekend.  I have no idea how I made so many, but if I showed you all of them, you'd be scrolling for a while. ;-)




 I was thinking maybe I should start an Etsy shop sometime.  Except it costs so much to have anything on there!

 Last week, I got a special package from my friend Beka.  It was so thoughtful of her to send me such a cute gift.


 Now I'll have to find a special use for this darling journal. :)

 I read this verse recently and it really stuck out to me.  This is what I'll be talking about at LIVE in a couple weeks.

"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.  If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith."     ~Romans 12:6

 This week I'm thankful for...
221. a blessed Brazil fundraiser
222. encouragement from friends
223. good peer influences
224. shopping day with my mom
225. random gifts in the mail
226. phone calls from friends just to talk
227. an email from Cassie just to let me know she hasn't forgotten about me
228. a productive, relaxing weekends
229. sales on craft things
230. my youth pastor

 Soli Deo Gloria!

 ~Sierra

2 comments:

  1. That "smile" card is adorbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cards are amazing, Sierra! I love them so much!
    great post, and glad you liked the notebook :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!