Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23, 2011

Today's Verse: "Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.""     ~Matthew 19:14


Today's Quote: "Everyday we live is a priceless gift of God, loaded with possibilities to learn something new, to gain fresh insights."   ~Dale Evans Rogers


Today's Photo:



 Exciting news!  I am moving in 6 days!!!  Yes, 6 days!  God has blessed us so much!  I'll have to tell you the whole story another time.  Probably after we move.  But, that's only in 6 days! :)  This is the first time I've ever moved...so it's all totally new waters for my siblings and I.  It's going pretty smoothly so far, but...we have a lot to do in the little time we have left.  

 Have a wonderful weekend!  And stay cool!

 Love in Christ,
     Sierra

1 comment:

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!