Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone!

 My name is Sierra and I'm 16 years old and live in Minnesota.  Below are some random facts about myself.
  • I lead a discipleship group called Bright Lights at my home and LOVE it! 
  • I enjoy listening to music
  • I also love reading (mostly fiction, but I like some non-fiction, too)
  • I am a quote-fanatic: I have a 17 page document of quotes! 
  • Although I'm finishing my sophomore year in high school, I'm also a freshman in college (CollegePlus!)
  • I've been homeschooled since I was in 1st grade, and wouldn't have it any other way!
  • I like to sing -- I have the best voice teacher in the world!
  • I also am enjoying learning more about photography and will post some pictures on here now and then
  • My favorite/life Bible verse is Matthew 5:16 which says, "Therefore, let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
  • My blog name, 'Leaving the Dark Behind', came from a line in a song.
  • On my blog I will post a quote, Bible verse, and perhaps a picture.  And on occasion I'll post some other miscellaneous things. :D
 I hope you enjoy my blog!

In Christ,
   Sierra

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I'm excited to read more of what you have to share. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love hearing your thoughts, so please, share them! :) However, when commenting, please remember to be polite and respect others. Thank you!